I took on Wall-e quite some time ago, i started with an Arduino but once i found the EZ-B there was no looking back
The only thing this toy had was a circuit board to make noises like Wall-e. Everything else was manual for movements, including the arms, the neck and the tracks. No other electronics.
Remove these ads by Signing Up
Step 1: The Brain – An awesome EZ-B Module
The EZ-Robot Complete Kit includes innovative Hardware and powerful Software to build the robot of your dreams
The Complete Kit Includes:
- EZ-B v3 Bluetooth Robot Controller
- EZ-Builder Robot Control Software & SDK
- Vision Tracking Camera
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- 6 x Servos (4 standard, 2 Continuous)
- 2 x Peripheral Cables
- 6 x AA Battery Holder & Adapter
- Servo Attachments and Wheels
- Supports many Robot Platforms!
- Online Video Tutorials
- Free Updates
- Too many features to list!